Whats the easiest way to quit smoking? -

Monday, September 18, 2006

Whats the easiest way to quit smoking? -


I been smoking weed for years whats the easiest way to quit
if u really wanna stop then u will
its all up to u
u can take as many medicines as u want to stop u from going but at the end of the day its up to

so show urself ur a man and u can stop

can u do it or not?

well lets see
i trust u

goodluck xxxxxxxxx
NPL hypnosis is the way to go, it will reprogram your brain to not associate relaxation, having Coffee, driving ETC with smoking, so you wont feel the argue to smoke, also it can hypnotize you to just to stick to your plan :P it is the perfect way to stop smoking.
Well, the thing that did it for me was watching a film about lung cancer, I nearly fell thr-o my socks, never smoked since, and I was a 40 a day smoker! Good luck.
you need to see a doctor and ask him for some drugs man.He will fix you up.
see a doctor
Whats the easiest way to quit smoking? -