Can u give me at least 10 quot;quit smoking tipsquot; that i could paste on every wall in my house? -

Monday, March 9, 2009

Can u give me at least 10 quot;quit smoking tipsquot; that i could paste on every wall in my house? -


Smoking started with my parents, all their 7 childrens smokes too including me...We all tried quitting and it happens every New years eve...but later on we sneak and hide in places where we cd smoke and in just 2 or 3 weeks, smoking is a normal scenario again.
Chew gum
eat twislers
you save 5 bux
use the 5 to eat
put a pen in ur mouth
go read a book
QUIT OR DIE.
Post it 10 times.
stop smoking thats one of the things that also causes GLOBAL WARMING!!! and u will die earlier then non smokers that are healthier and not many people wanna go out or kiss people that smoooke!!!
it turns your teeth yellow,it makes you stink,it ages you faster,you-ll save money for shopping,women who smoke do not look attractive doing it,you-ll live to see your grandchildren,you will lower your chances of talking through a voice simulator due to throat cancer,you will lower your chances of lung cancer,gum cancer, skin cancer on your face,heart dieses.your last words on your death bed wont be apologizing for choosing smokes over more time with loved ones.
I try to quit so many times... and I finally did after I start exercise and eat healthy...

I used to be a swimmer and triathlete when I was younger and pick up the habit of smoking when I go to college... and stop sports... so many times I promise my boy that I quit and end up smoking behind his back at work... I am not proud of it at all... and feel guilty everyday. At last, I decide to join a triathlon competition that encourage me to start doing sport...

Haha... I even smoke two days before the race... is crazy but I finished the race... and start doing sports again... that was about 3 months ago... one day I was out in the field for work and I bump a cigarette from a co-worker and it end up to feel nothing at all... I don-t even get that feeling of dizziness... so that really show me that I don-t need it and I am going towards a healthier life...

Good Luck... if you use to do sports... it will help to get back in it not just because is healthier but it will also help you stop smoking...
I hope my story will help you. I was smoker for 18 years, started in high school and quit at 36, so is my brother, started 18 and stopped at 42. He just got quit in one day, making this decision with healthy life and overprized cigarettes. It was hard. He ate a lot and got few more pounds. In case if you decide this way you can use some candies like lollipops instead of cigarettes.
My story was a little different. I am always wore about my weight and afraid of extra pounds. I stopped during 2 menthes, every day reducing amount of cigarettes. I promised myself to not buy more cigarettes (usually i bout about 5-8 cartons) and during last 2-3 weeks, i smoked 1 or 2 cigarettes per week. So, i prepared my body for no cigarettes life. In my opinion that is always hard to quit when other people smoking around but it is possible. I hope you can do it. It is taking some times because of some changes in you body but don’t be scare, it is just few menthes. Adrenalin secretion can give you some emotional problems like mood changes. I had this few times but it is not bad. The best thing on this, you are starting new life - healthy life. Instead of cigarettes smell, people around will fill good parfum smell from you. I found this better. I hope, if you start thinking about this, you will do it and i really wish you good lack.
My body is a temple
there you go :
http://index-go.com/health_fitness_medic…

-I AM a nonsmoker-
I smell like a dirty ashtray
My house smells bad
I will get ugly wrinkles if i don-t quit
I am killing myself
1. I often forget to smoke
2. Cigarettes stink
3. I am too busy to smoke
4. I am a nonsmoker
5. I want to live a long healthy life

Negative messages tend to reinforce the smoking habit, rather than reduce it. The patches helped me and the gum for when I needed a little extra help. Be careful not to overdose on nicotine.

If you want to do it without patch or gum, then I would suggest drinking water in place of a cigarette and exercise. Do a short workout instead of smoking. It-s the same little 5 or 10 minute break, but much healthier.
Best of luck to you!
1. Find something else to do with your hands: musical instrument, crocheting, knitting.

2. Find something else to put in your mouth.

3. When you logon, check out sites that show that plump, pink, healthy lung compared to the black and shriveled up smoke-filled lung. Guess which one yours will look like when you die.

4. The patch.

5. Nicorette CQ.

6. Understand that cold turkey doesn-t work for everyone. If you sneak a smoke, don-t give up. Just jump back on the bandwagon. Maybe you can punish yourself with a 10-minute mile -- because you-re a smoker you may hack and cough a lot during that time.

7. Get a sponsor like alcoholics do. When you want to smoke, call your sponsor and maybe you two can do something together to get pass that urge.

Ok, I can-t think of 10, but hopefully those ideas will help. What helped my mother quit smoking was the massive heart attack.

You can do this! It-ll be hard, but you know you can do this. Paste a good affirmation to you bathroom mirror. That positive reinforcement may help. And you don-t have to quit smoking one big time. Try quitting everyday. You know, one-day-at-a-time.

Put this on your mirror.

-Today, I quit smoking. I-m proud of myself and my family is proud of me. And when someone asks if I want a cigarette, I will say -No thanks. I don-t smoke-. ---------- if they ask -since when?- you tell them big and proud -since now-.

YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN!!
-Look at all of this money I am saving- !!!!!!
this website offers some great tips on how to quite smoking...I hope this helps you because this is a horrible habit that hopefully more and more people will learn to stop!

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/health/ghealth…
Can u give me at least 10 quot;quit smoking tipsquot; that i could paste on every wall in my house? -