How much weight did you gain when you quit smoking? -

Thursday, March 26, 2009

How much weight did you gain when you quit smoking? -


UGHHHH.... tell me the truth.... I can take it. Please.... only people who have quit smoking successfully for a good amount of time.
I also quit meth at the same time... I gained about 15 lbs.
Thanks! Your-re sweet!


Report Abuse



never smoked so n/a
my friend quit smoking and she gained about 30lbs but she replaced one bad habit for another.

My mom quit, and she gained 5 to 10, but lost it, once her body adjusted to the change. It was very long that she held the weight gain.
i quit smoking for 3 months and didnt put on any weight. i stoped drinking alcohol for 1 month and put on weight.....work that one out??
u mean LOST weight?
Honestly only ten pounds so far and it-s been a month.
I don-t smoke, but my mother gained around 15-20 lbs. That was altogether after months. She dropped it though.
I have been quit for around 5 years........

I gained 15 Lbs. shortly after that.

You can lose weight but you can-t lose cancer!
I quit 18 months ago and put on 6 kilo-s it-s taken at least 12 months to lose the weight
25lbs started back and tried to stop again 10 more
I quit smoking about 8-9 month ago.Felling greater then ever.Started exercising and losing weight.
I quit in april last year and put on about 5kg, then i started smoking again in november and i didnt lose the 5kg, now i have quit again........its a challenge, they say -once a smoker, always a smoker-
my friend quite and gained alot of weight back..but at least she has the energy now to burn it all off
How much weight did you gain when you quit smoking? -