How can I quit smoking? -

Saturday, March 28, 2009

How can I quit smoking? -


I started smoking just before I turned 14 and now I-m 15 and I can-t kick the habit :( What did you do to quit?
You should never have started smoking, try using nicotine patches. They should help calm the cravings, eventually phasing out the awful habit.
Oh dear, that-s not very smart is it now?! tut tut

I say quick while you are young, i smoked for longer than that and managed to quit by cold turkey. Smoking is massive burden, health wise and money wise, it will hit you hard if you carry on.

When i wanted to quit i bought -Alan Carr-s Easy Way to Quit Smoking- (Not the Comedian! It-s on cd-rom or book)

It helped a lot when it came to realising the truth about smoking.
YOU SMOKE, ******* hell, you have some serrious issues girl, smoking at 15 is really bad because it is VERY likely you will never quit no matter how hard you try, best thing to do was to never start, I have friends who smoke, i just tell them there ******* stupid and walk off. I wish you would stop smoking it-s a disgusting habbit, do you want your body to be all ****** up with yellow teeth, bad breathe, lung cancer, no man would want you, seriously you need to quit for the best, if you want to live a good healthy life the QUIT now, please.
I don-t know how to tell you to quit smoking, but I started before I turned 14. I am now fixing to be 19 in a month and smoke a pack a day. It is terrible, expensive and harmful to my health. I am in college and get out of breath walking to class. Quit while you can and want to.
It-s just a matter of willpower.Let me start you off.You-re paying money to fill up your lungs with tar and slowly kill yourself.

You can use a nicotine patch to kick the habit,or nicotine gum,or whatever else methods they have in the drug store.
Learn the Facts - Do you want to eventually die in a horrible way? Do they cost alot of money? Do you stink because of them? Can you get cancer and other deadly diseases? Yes?, yes, yes and YES. Now give me the pros...............


Oh that-s right, there are none!

Think of it as paying for your own funeral! - Sad but true.
I heard the secret to this thousands of times from an ex-smoker.
The secret to quitting smoking is, you have to want to quit. Just make your mind up -I-m going to quit, no matter what-.
If you dont really want to quit, why bother?
Coming from a guys view, kissing a girl who smokes is a turn off, like kissing an ashtray, (a guy who doesn-t smoke, anyway).
You-ll catch more (decent) guys if you drop the cigs.
there are many methods out there for quitting-
- nicotine patch
- nicotine gum
- nicotine inhaler
- pills
- -cold turkey-
- smoker-s helpline
- websites/message boards

Good for you for trying to quit so young :)
Read this story and how this guy managed to quit, it helped me too: http://www.thequitsmokingsecret.com
The nicotine patch could help.
Nicotine gum, too.
But my dad would use that and he said it tastes horrible.
:O u smoke!!!!!u never told me.
that is a nasty habbit. Try those nicotine tabs or chewing gum.
Just quit! There is no other way!

OR LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK
Breaking the habit!
put your mind off it or replace it with something like chewing gum
How can I quit smoking? -