Does anyone have any good suggestions to help me quit smoking??? -

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Does anyone have any good suggestions to help me quit smoking??? -


Go to you doctor and get some Zyban. I smoked for 23 years and it worked for me. I haven-t had a cigarette in 8 years.
hve sex its better and use comdoms


Report Abuse



When I quit, I took up jogging. It helped take my mind off of it and it also reminds you how much harder it would be if you still smoked. I also had to quit drinking for a few months, because every time I had a drink I lost all my willpower and smoked a cig!!! I can-t even count the times I -smoked one last cig- !! Each time I quit, I lasted a little longer but I just kept trying. It took me about a year to quit completely! But now its been 5 years! And I never even crave a cig. The smell actually makes me sick! Good luck! You will never regret quitting!
okay put a rubber band around ur wrist. when EVER u think bout a cig. u pull it and snap it hard . and keep doin it every time. sounds bad but it werks.
Do things that you don-t smoke while doing. When I quit once I stayed in my bedroom a lot and read. I never smoked in my bedroom and I don-t smoke when reading a book. Also I don-t smoke while driving or taking a shower. I have quit several times and am still trying. It is so hard to do though since I live with my bf who smokes. Whenever he quits I quit too but then he starts again so I do too.
WWW. philipmorrisusa.com
Have you tried gum and a punching bag. When you want to smoke chew gum. If the craving for a cigarette is still consuming you, keep punching the punching bag until the craving is gone.
If all else fails you can always resort to shock value. That-s how my dad quit. My mom was 1 month pregnant with me when my dad quit smoking. Someone told him that if a pregnant women inhales cigarette smoke the baby-s chance of being retarded and disfigured rose dramatically along with health problems. He quit on the spot.
Does anyone have any good suggestions to help me quit smoking??? -