How can I quit smoking? (read details)? -

Friday, January 1, 2010

How can I quit smoking? (read details)? -


Can you give me some advice? I consider myself a social smoker, or maybe worse. I only smoke when I-m bored. When I-m at home, I-m always busy doing something, but as soon as I go out, I feel the need to light up a cigarette. Can you please give me some advice on what should I do, or with what should I replace the cigarette with?
Buy a bulk box of Chupa-chups and keep three or four in your pockets and car and hall table and so on, and stick one of them in your mouth whenever you feel the urge.

Works, trust me.
Nothing, but determination
chewing gum, candy, a chocolate.
also read the article below for motivation and read it any time you feel like goin for a cancer stick
well think about what u could do with the money that u save from not buying ciggs!!!
I QUIT SMOKING USING AN ANTIDEPPRESIVE DRUG iBUPEOPION aSK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT ZYBAN (WELBUTRIN)
How can I quit smoking? (read details)? -