I quit smoking for 32 days but i started back on it!? -

Friday, January 1, 2010

I quit smoking for 32 days but i started back on it!? -


what should i do quitting is very hard for me since i am in college. during the summer time i didnt smoke because i wasn-t in school. but in college between classes i need a smoke! i know its bad for me but it helps me calm down. i dont want to quit now because when you quit i have high anxiety and i cant have that in college because i do a lot of presentations and i dont want to turn red! so what should i do? how long does anxiety stay for?
I quit for 3 years - went back--it was really dumb. I now have been off for 12 years - will never go back. After 48 to 72 hours, your physical cravings are usually gone. The rest is psychological - thats where will power comes in. Give it your best shot - you will be happy with yourself let alone the health benefits you will gain. Good luck!
I quit smoking for 32 days but i started back on it!? -