How did you quit smoking? -

Monday, January 4, 2010

How did you quit smoking? -


I tried everything but I-ll retry something. I did use Chantix, the patches, the gums, hypnotism, smoking sensation classes, etc...
I read a book called, -The Easy way to stop smoking- By Allan Carr.
It should actually be called the simple way to stop smoking.
The book teaches you how to change your relationship with nicotine so that you can just stop.
It takes time for the principles to take hold in your mind but it really works.
Its really hard if you get into something.
Vices (smoking,drinking and etc.)
I suggest you to avoid thinking of ciggarettes even though its hard and avoid seeing ciggaretes cause it tempts you to smoke.

This is my suggestion if you really want to quit smoking.
:p
I went through my best friend losing a lung and it didn-t stop me. But when 5 years later I watched the doctors shove breathing pipes down her and ask me two days later if I had power of attorney to pull the plug. I never touched one again. I had smoked 3 to four packs a day for twenty years. I have now become the the worlds worst reformed smoker. Oh and she died a very painful death. So go to a hospital and visit someone who is a smoker .
Maybe you jsut realy want to smoke? Sounds psychological. My boyfriend quit with chntix if he can anyone can. He actually cried cause he said they were his friends.

Maybe you don-t really want to quit deep down, no one can change that but you.
when you want a cigarette just eat a candy and don-t think about it. take a small nap or something.
hope it helps. :) it helped me
I used the best method ever, I was never stupid enough to start.

Sorry, I realize that isn-t very helpful.
How did you quit smoking? -