How do I quit smoking? -

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do I quit smoking? -


I-m 15 years old and I have been smoking for a few months. And I really want to stop but it-s really hard and also when I was smoking my brother but marijuana in them. So I was addicted to them. I need some help!!!!
I-ve been a smoker for 20 years - I-ve been off it for 1 week.

The answer was Champix / Chantix

Give up now...it-s a heap easier than when you-ve been at it a couple of decades

The addictive component is nicotine. Marijuana certainly doesn-t have the same addictive qualities as nicotine.

People hooked on pot are generally hooked on the tobacco they mix with it, rather than the weed itself...
1st thing: please DO quit.

It-s hard, so I didn-t ask for help, like you. I just killed myself for 20+ years.

Tried probably 10 times before I succeeded. A lot of people need more than 1 try to kick the habit, so don-t give up. it gets easier each time.

The ONLY thing that worked was the patches. Tried gum. Tried prescriptions. Tried hypnosis. Tried over the counter pills.

Follow the directions: start on a high dose (I didn-t feel any urges: there was plenty of nicotine in the high dose patch). Stay on it as directed (most people I know hate the co$t, so the try to cheat and do it in a shorter amount of time... and fail...). After you-re no longer psychologically addicted and the -habit- part is broken. Then you cut down slowly in nicotine dosage with different patches and work on the physical addiction.

By splitting up the painful process, it makes it much more tolerable.

Good luck to you!

Chaz
Just do not wait for the packet to get finished.Just toss it off and say good bye.May be you can keep some cloves with you to give you some burning sensation to your tongue.Very difficult a task.But with you age you have strong determination and it will not be that difficult as it was for me to quit after ten years.It is a habit.If you van do it you will see the change in you.you will be more confident of yourself,you are still growing and your growth will be better ----------
first of all
throw every single one of your smokes out!
and when you throw them into the bin
say to yourself -i will never smoke again-

secondly, when you feel like a smoke
slap your face? lol i don-t really know
you have to do something each time you wanna smoke
like eat chili or something you hate!

thirdly you could try a nicotine patch
or something like that
get it from your chemist/pharmacy

also, if you quit now, it will be alot easier for you
and you will put on many years of your life
instead of taking them off
I have used this program as so has many others.
Take Chantix, it-s amazing!
think bout those cancer sticks clogging ur lungs with tar
How do I quit smoking? -