How can I quit smoking? -

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How can I quit smoking? -


Open to any suggestions except for -cold turkey-.
Thank you.
I used the Committ program and highly recommend it. First you have to want to quit, then if you follow the guidelines that come with the Committ program you are home free. I was a 45 year smoker and had tried a lot of different things. You must decide why you want to quit and then it is easy. Haven-t had or desired a cigarette in 3 yrs.
Committ are lozenges that you substitute for cigarettes
i don-t have a answer,but i-ll be waiting on your answer because i want to stop smoking also for the up coming year. so let me know what answers you get. Please
its all on you, the commitment, the will power you might need a program because i have been trying for the longest time
start eating cold turkey
How can I quit smoking? -