Just quit smoking question? -

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just quit smoking question? -


I jsut quit smoking 2 days so far it-s so good but I feel like I can-t slow down I been moving since 8am I am little light head every now and then I get a little fuzzy eyed but the main thing I can-t slow down is all of this normal how long does it last ty
Congratulations and well done! These feelings are natural and it-s just your body adjusting to more oxygen and nutrient availability and less toxins in your bloodstream. After about three weeks practically all of the residual toxins in your body will be gone (they will have been metabolised). By then your physical condition will have stabilised and you-ll feel much fitter and healthier.
That is normal, my advice hit the bottle and the world will spin for a bit then stop
What you are going through is nicotine withdrawal symptoms. The duration of these symptoms depends upon how much you have been smoking and for how long. You might consider using a natural remedy to reduce the withdrawal symptoms and nicotine craving.
I don-t know how long it lasts.. but I do know you should stick it out.
I did.
It-s tough indeed. Later on you might even feel pain in your body parts (joints, teeth...) which you never felt before when you were still locomoting. But perseverance is the key, and remember the reward awaiting, being fit and healthy!
I support you
I was so glad to hear that you have stopped smoking.My thumbs go way up for you. I know it may be hard but keep going the longer you make it without smoking the easier it will get for you...I promise.I used to smoke and quit more then 9 years ago. Being light headed and moving around is probably normal as your body and mind is missing the nicotine intake.That will slowly fade away and you will feel like a brand new person.Keep up the good work and please don-t ever start smoking again.My dear mother died of cancer due to smoking she suffered horribly until the end.May God bless you.
Just quit smoking question? -