How bad do you want to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How bad do you want to quit smoking? -


Would you try this ?


http://www.blowingsmoke.arizona.edu/Blow…

H*ll yeah I would try it. Ive been smoking since I was 12 and Im 20 now and Ive tried to quit so many times and its sooooo hard. When that vaccine comes to a city near me I will be in line for it. Thanks for the info!
idk if i wud do THAT particular thing................juss dont buy ciggarets or tobacco, i kno that probly sounds really stupid and your probly thinking -idiot its not that easy- but i kno lots of people who quit, without using medications or anything. I probably wouldnt go for the vaccine tho if u wanna use niccotine, because it doesnt seem very official, u never kno, it cud b sum crazy selling drugs or sumthing.
I don-t smoke but my Uncle does and I-ve been trying to get him to quit for the past year! So yeah I would try anything to get him to stop! The smoke makes me sick but he keeps saying that he has -so much stress and blah blah blah..- It-s so annoying.
very possibly
i dont smoke but it sounds good to me
How bad do you want to quit smoking? -