I quit smoking for 10 days. I just finished my first smoke since the quit.? -

Monday, August 15, 2011

I quit smoking for 10 days. I just finished my first smoke since the quit.? -


It didn-t taste as good as I remember. I was kind of nasty. I read all these stories about people that quit and start again and they just jump back on the horse. I am really happy I didn-t enjoy it. My question is has anyone quit and then tried it again and didn-t like it?
I quit before and the first one I smoked..kinda choked me up..Which was unusual..so I tried another one..and that one was a little better and the next thing ya know..I was back smoking again...and that is what is gonna happen to you! Why did you even pick one up after 10 days smoke free? So...what brand are you smoking now?
not me, love em... well i hate them but htey are so damned good. but my boss ahd a baby and quit for that, had one after the baby came and hasnt had one since
well good luck i hope you make it
yes i really didn-t enjoy it i quit for nearly 3 weeks and then tried it again it was horrible i only smoke now if i am having a social drink with friends but it still tastes horrible i-ll never take it up full time again as i don-t like the after taste and it is very rare these days that i smoke at all
i dont know but please for your own sake dont do it again, trust me.

dont try to dissect it.
oh yeah! i quit cold turkey, and now can-t even be around smokers, the smell in itself grosses me out now.

good for you!
I quit smoking for 10 days. I just finished my first smoke since the quit.? -