So last Friday i decided to quit smoking and now i want to drop other bad habits also, but is it too soon? -

Sunday, August 14, 2011

So last Friday i decided to quit smoking and now i want to drop other bad habits also, but is it too soon? -


So on my fourth try to quit smoking i think this time I-m finally done for good. My 21st birthday is coming up soon and i decided i also wanted to quit smoking marijuana altogether and start working out and buying nice clothes with all my extra money. But I find myself asking, -is it too soon to start making other changes if you-ve only just begun to make the first change?-. I don-t want to pile to much on my plate and not quit anything, ha. Anyway thanks for your input.
Nice! I have quit for 3 months and am already feeling good about it. The free guide that I read really keeps me in shape even after quiting.
take things one at a time so that you wont get upset if things doesnt work.
One at a time.
Look at it this way. You quit smoking, then you can say, -Hey, I DID IT!- Then,. the next one will be a lot easier.

Feel that self confedence growing???ll
Congrads. on Your Quit!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good fight for your LIFE!!!!!
Take one day at a time hon..this isn-t an easy thing to do...what other bad habits are you wanting to quit...as for quiting the marijuana I say quit that too...because if your smoking that it is just going to get you smoking cigs. again..smiles. Not sure which is the lesser evil..smiles.

Good Luck with your QUIT OR QUITS!!!! whatever you decide..smiles.
I have been Quit(cigs):One year, three months, four weeks, two days, 4 hours, 45 minutes and 47 seconds. 7277 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,547.29. Life saved: 3 weeks, 4 days, 6 hours, 25 minutes. And from Marijuana over 25 yrs..smiles.
And if I can do it so can you!!!!!!!
Join Quitnow.ca it helped me quit this time for good and there is always someone around to help you through the hard parts...and different groups that might interest you too..smiles.
Good Luck
Jenah
Hi, nice to know that U had quited smoking, still u didnt mention what r the other bad habits u r having any way I can, manage to understand what r those, still dont take fast decisions for all the habits as some will have its withdrawal effects, so psychologically prepare yourself,medidate, and read good books regading taughts of great man, all the best
I think if you are in self-improvement mode you should go ahead and quit both. Plus, smoking weed will probably make you want to smoke, and it-s just such a demotivating drug you may lose your will when you are high one day. Stop inhaling all smoke and feel the benefits. Just remember, you will have bad days when just just want to say to hell with it. Remind yourself why you shouldn-t smoke.
Good Luck
So last Friday i decided to quit smoking and now i want to drop other bad habits also, but is it too soon? -