I quit smoking 3 months ago and my appetite has grown. What can I do to suppress it? -

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I quit smoking 3 months ago and my appetite has grown. What can I do to suppress it? -


Drink lots of water. Esp, 1 glass before a meal.
well just by nutritionist foods to not gain wight its better to eat right thean to eat bad or thatn to smoke
congrats on u quitting smoking
When you find out, please tell ME! LOLOL
my husband is in the same situation. try standing up and stretching for 5min, keep mini tootsie roll pops on hand for something for your mouth and keep gum on hand. he also stays away from the smoking area. when it is really bad, he exercises or walks. also, try brushing your teeth for 2 min. good luck
chewing gum,and sugar free sweets,sugar free lollipops.I have a smoothie maker.Put a mango,strawberries,banana and anything else that takes your fancy in it.very nutritious,and wow is it filling.have one of them and you are ready to lie down and sleep.good for your hair skin etc and lots fun.can do alcoholic ones too(in moderation)once a week.
Same thing happened to me. Drink a LOT of water, all day, every day. It also helps with the compulsiveness of smoking (substitutiuon)
drink one glass of water , mixed with a teaspoon of salt
don-t suppress
I don-t believe smoking was ever a way to lose weight, so your craving for food is not connected to quitting smoking. This said what you need to focus on is satisfying yourself in ways that are not harmful. Try chewing gum or licorish sticks. Years ago people would chew wax. once you begin to apply such methods you will find that they will arise less often until you won-t need anything.
go on a daily exwercise program. Yoga would be helpful, too.
I quit smoking 3 months ago and my appetite has grown. What can I do to suppress it? -