How to quit smoking? -

Sunday, August 14, 2011

How to quit smoking? -


I-ve noticed that my father has been going out sometimes and smokes for 3 minutes or so, but not EVERYDAY. I really want him to stop because he is 56 and I don-t want anything to happen to him. He-s so smart and caring and I don-t want to lose him. What should I do? What does smoking do to you other than the basic facts; i.e. does it cause Alzheimer-s? Anything?
The answer is in the willpower. If he ai-nt got it he-ll not do it.
Tell him how you feel about it if you have not already done so.
at first your father is in a ware of what he is doing.....................
do you know that after smoking 4 cigarettes the got taxied by nicotine
try to get closer to your father @1@

talk about bad things that happens for people who smokes@2@

talk how it effects the family@3@

one more thing say to him that he can smoke cigarettes with lower nicotine@4@____________________________.…
There are many undesirable effects from smoking - we could fill Yahoo Answers completely wiht the problems it can cause.

Light smokers are just as addicted to their nicotine as heavy smokers. It-s not the amount you smoke; it-s the habit that causes problems.

There are many ways he could get help when he is ready. What you want will not really affect hs decision except to let him know what you think. Support him and let him know how much you love him.

There is even a company that will guarantee you will stay a non-smoker for 10 years after you quit.
There are many ways out there to stop smoking. If he is smoking say a pack a day cold turkey more than likely will fail so he would need to try the patch, nicotene gum, or something like that. The first thing you should do is tell him how it makes you feel and ask him to quit. If he says that he doesn-t want to i really wouldn-t push the issue because you don-t want to ruin your relationship with him. He could talk to a Dr. to find out the best way for him to quit from his suggestion. From my knowledge the only thing that it can lead to is hear disease, lung cancer, and maybe asthima but i-m not sure if there are any other things it can cause.
Hello There,

I don-t think smoking causes things like Alzheimers to happen to your body, but it will surely help progress health issues to happen sooner than they naturally would occur especially after a certain age.

My wife smoked for over 10 years and when she found out that she was pregnant with our now newborn 3 months old daughter, she had promised me that if I found a good solution for quitting, she will try her best to kick the habit.

Well in my spare time I started researching online for quit smoking programs, meanwhile she was trying out patches and gums that you can buy at grocery stores and adventually they would not work for her.

After about a week of researching I had stumbled over a website that really impressed me on what they had to offer and that they actually say that they can almost guarantee your success, and most importantly that you can try it out for free.

The company has been around for over 20 years now and they have helped over a million smokers quit since and their kit has everything that you possibly need to help you quit smoking, I thought WoW that is impressive.

I went ahead and ordered the free trial for my wife (only paid for shipping) and she has quit smoking in just two weeks and she doesn-t want to hear about or smell another cigarette again in her life :)

Now it is up to you, but since my wife has quit, I was so happy about her success, so much so that I had built a small review site of the product to also help other people quit, you can check it out at;
http://time2quitnow.com
if you want to find out more.

P.S. They do ship to Canada.

Thanks for reading my short story, I hope it helps, good luck and stay healthy.
How to quit smoking? -