What quot;weirdquot; thing helped you quit smoking? -

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What quot;weirdquot; thing helped you quit smoking? -


I keep an empty pack of cigarettes in my purse. That way, I don-t need to buy them as I have a pack in my purse. Weird, as they-re empty, but it works!
watching results--?
Inhaling from a stick of fire apparently irritated my tongue and throat, to the point where I couldn-t eat anything even REMOTELY spicy anymore. Even drinking soda would cause my tongue to burn like I-d eaten a raw jalapeno, seeds and all. All the foods I loved to eat were suddenly off-limits. That-s what helps me when I feel the desire to go for a cigarette.
my illness~i was in a coma for 4 weeks ~got over the worst of the withdrawl symptos with out knowing it~
just never bothered me since ~my reason for not even being tempted~the hospital staff who saved my life ~i am not prepared to let them down by making myself ill again.
nearly 5 years now from 100+ a day to ZERO
have a nice day
My aunt smoked for YEARS - now she can-t even breathe without an oxygen tank. Also my aunt has always died MANY times from smoking. I-ve seen her hooked up to machines and tubes going in and out of her body.

Once I went to visit her at the hospital and she couldn-t even sit up. ALL because she STILL smokes and wants to a dumb@ss.
Whatever works for you. Everybody is different. I heard it was bad for you back in the 60-s and just quit a 1 pack a day habit/addiction, but then I quit drinking the same way in 2001.

Congratulations on quiting. I am proud of you for doing it.
I once quit by smoking tobacco-less cigs, that was weird because, they tasted horrible! You can quit by replacing them with smoking something that taste bad like, those little cigars.
One night at a club when I smoked more often than I drank, I put a cig in my mouth - for some reason it tasted like crap! With the exception of a one-day relapse last year I have not smoked (tobacco) since 05-
What quot;weirdquot; thing helped you quit smoking? -