Chantix/side effects/weight gain/quit smoking? -

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chantix/side effects/weight gain/quit smoking? -


I have been taking Chantix for eight days now. I am still smoking just as much as before (about a pack a day) and still have all the cravings. But I am notcing that the nictoine does not supress my appetite, I am constantly wanting to eat, even though I am still smoking. Also I have awful nausea when I take the pill, even with a full stomach. I am very tired mostly all day, when I am usually a busy bee. So my questions are, how long does it take to quit and not even want to smoke? How long did the side effects last? And did you or someone else have weight gain from eating or from the pill in general and what is the best way to deal with the weight gain? Also, any tips on how to break the habit in general, to help with the mental part of it, by using smoking to break up your work day, or not to smoke when your stressed? I just want it to work, but I have no desire to quit at all after day 8. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you,
Chantix side effects should fade with time. For more Chantix information, please click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

You really need to be very motivated to quit smoking before take Chantix. Is recommended to choose a -quit date-

The following site have important information about -How do I take Chantix ?:


http://www.quitsmokinghope.com/chantix/c…


And information about Chantix side effects too:


http://www.quitsmokinghope.com/chantix/c…

I took Chantix about 4 months ago, for 2 weeks, but I made a concious effort that as of day 1, I stopped smoking.
yes, it was hard. But I felt, for me, that i was still smoking, while taking the drug, that it wouldnt work.
I stopped taking Chantix after 2 weeks, because I felt as if it wasnt working (to what I felt was appropriate) but after being smoke free for 2 weeks, i still managed to NOT smoke.

After all, no matter what you do, what you take, what you chew, you have to WANT to quit.
If you truely want to quit, then quit, while using Chantix or not.

As far as weight gain, that again goes to willpower. I chewed alot of juicy fruit gum to avoid the never ending wanting to eat.

Best of Luck, and again, WILL POWER!
Chantix/side effects/weight gain/quit smoking? -