What is the best method to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What is the best method to quit smoking? -


Homeopathic Treatment for Smoking :-

To reduce the craving; while discontinuing its use Tabacum 30, 4 hourly

Though addicted to tobacco; but cannot bear the odour of it Lobelia In Q(Mother Tincture) 4 hourly, 5 -10 drops

Great desire to smoke; tobacco heart; oppression of breathing as in asthma Caladium S 30, 4 hourly

To produce disgust for tobacco for habitual tobacco chewers Plantago Major 30, 4 hourly

Take the remedy which is similar to your symptoms. No side effects or complications if taken as directed, please do not exceed the given dosage and under any circumstances do not try to mix any remedies and avoid Chocolates, Mints, Coffee, Red Meat, Alcoholic and Carbonated drinks, Spicy Rich Food while taking any Homeopathic remedies, and keep the medicines away from direct sunlight, heat strong smells and perfumes and do not store them in the fridge.
Curing without any side effects or Complications Thats the Beauty of Homeopathic Medicine


Take Care and God Bless You !
Ask yourself who is in control...you...or the cigarettes?

Here are a couple important tips that helped me succeed.

When you quit...don-t say you-ll NEVER have another cigarette...just quit for the summer for example...then at the end of the summer...quit till the end of the year.... Then make it your new years resolution.
If you say you-ll never smoke again...you-ll want to have one more -last cigarette- and be smoking again in no time.

Another thing...don-t start up again at night. When you-re out at night and a cigarette would sure be good right now.... tell yourself you have gotten this far and surely you can make it another night...and honestly tell yourself if you MUST have the cigarette in the morning...it-s OK.
In the morning you will be so pleased with yourself...you won-t have that cigarette.
chantix (a prescription drug) has the highest quit rate in studies to my knowledge. can increase it with counseling or smoking cessation classes added on as well
Treat yourself !!
Work out how much money you spend each day and buy somthing nice for yourself as a reward from the smoke money,
And allways remember the panic lasts only 13 seconds for that craving to pass,
I smoked 40 years and stopped just like that ..But i know i can allways pop up the local shop to buy some so its compforting to know it aint all pain and no gain,
Good luck and you can add 15 years to your life ...
First, get yourself into a confident and determined state of mind. Think about everything you have to gain by going smokefree.
Second, give yourself a greater chance of success by being well prepared. Find out what support is available to you and how products like nicotine patches could help
Third, take the plunge and stop smoking for good. Find out about the withdrawal symptoms and how your body is repairing itself.
4th, feel proud of yourself for going smokefree. Find out how to stay motivated and in control. Get emergency advice on what to do if you have a cigarette.
Stop cold turkey... then try heroine... much more fun.
Chantix has been a miracle drug for me. Everyone I know that has taken it, has quit. Even older smokers who have been smoking for 40+ years.

It activates -fools- your brain receptors into thnking they have been pleasured by a cigarette. It also blocks nicotine from reaching your brain. So, when you you smoke on this drug, you only get the poison, no pleasure.

It completely eliminated physical and mental cravings for me. It-s so much better than the nicotine replacement products. I highly recommend giving it a try. I-m about 2 months smoke free because of it.
Increase your intake of vitamins, specially nicotinamide and C and cut down slowly, gradually.
I smoked for 7 years and I quit smoking a few months ago. I tried everything. The patch was expensive and kept the cravings gone while I had it on, but as soon as you take it off it hits you like a brick. I also became ill from the high volume of nicotine it provides. The gum tastes like crap, simple as that. I decided to try cold turkey which is almost painful. The way I finally quit was weaning myself off of them. I limited myself to 2 a day for a week. Then the next week, one a day. At this point they didn-t taste like they used to, they tasted really bad actually. I got to where I could only smoke half of one, then only a couple a drags. Now, I smell how bad they really smell and couldn-t smoke one if I wanted to. Now they truly gross me out. I don-t know if this will work for you, but it did for me. Try to stay away from things that cause cravings, like alcohol. Every time I drink I want to smoke.
What is the best method to quit smoking? -