Im trying to quit smoking ciagrettes, but whenever im around my friends, i have cigs? -

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Im trying to quit smoking ciagrettes, but whenever im around my friends, i have cigs? -


I-m trying to quit smoking ciagrettes, but whenever i-m around my friends, i have cigs?

how do i combat this? i-m only around my friends 1x every 2 weeks or so. and i like to smoke when i-m drinking. i really really want this, but am having a hard time HELP!

note: i drink 1x every 2 weeks, sometimes every 3 weeks; usualy, at least 1x a month. and i-m not giong to stop drinking in order to stop smoking

i-m 28 years old
i just quit somking my self its a mental thing you need to just really not want to smoke i think it makes you smell terrible your breath too it just nasty and try googleing stuff like throat toungue mouth and lung cancer on images you will not wanna smoke any more that helped me alot
i have this same problem. i try to have mints or candy even gum in my pocket when they are around because i can pop one of them. no if that just isn-t cutting it i only smoke half a cig. hope this helps. good luck and don;t give up the fight.
Im trying to quit smoking ciagrettes, but whenever im around my friends, i have cigs? -