How long will i cough up tar if i quit smoking ciggarettes right now? -

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How long will i cough up tar if i quit smoking ciggarettes right now? -


I am 20 years old and i have been a pack a day smoker for 6 years
Your body will have to adjust to the fact it is no longer inhaling cigarette smoke. You will have a a bit of a cough for a week, two weeks tops. Worth it when you think of the alternatives.

I bet you have heard that quitting smoking is the hardest thing you will ever do. Your body will not function properly, you won-t sleep or eat, you will get the shakes etc etc

Trust me when I say these are all lies. When I quit I was waiting for all these things to happen but none of them ever did. The only thing I felt was the occasional wanting of a cigarette. As time goes on this passes and quicker than you think too.

There are no real negative side effects to quitting, only positive ones. The longer you have stayed smoke free the easier the quitting process becomes.

You have made the right choice, believe you can quit and you will.

Visit our blog for more information and to download our free book.

Good Luck and Good Quitting


For those of you that believe quittting smoking has no adverse effects on your body, do some more research. You will find that a small prtion of ex- smokers have a different tale to tell!! Things like thrush, really bad mouth sores, sleeplessness, etc. NS for 5 wks cold turkey


Report Abuse



When I quit smoking a number of years back, I coughed up gunk sporadically for about a week or two at most.
Check my blog and get a new life after quitting this habit


quitsmoking-review.blogspot.com

A few weeks at the most.

Congrats on quitting. It-s a very smart move.
How long will i cough up tar if i quit smoking ciggarettes right now? -