Will I look younger then if I quit smoking? -

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Will I look younger then if I quit smoking? -


It-s being shown in my other question that smoking ages us. If I quit smoking, will I begin to look younger, like - will the premature aging that smoking has caused, begin to reverse? if so, how long will it take?
Yes. Take a look at Keith Richards.
Yes.
Drink a ton of water too and plenty of Vitamin A, C and E tablets.
You-ll heal at about 1% per day.

It really works- trust me!
It could possibly make a difference to your complexion (not forgetting your pocket).
Your body regenerates totally every seven years, and it is constantly undergoing renewal. Therefore, stop smoking now and begin the repairs. Although everybody-s different, it stands to reason that at the very least you want to arrest the smoking-related aging, and you just might see some reverses.
You wont look younger but you will slow down the aging process
It will make a big difference to your skin. My partner smoked for 20 years, he gave up in November and his skin is looking a lot smoother, was really dry before when he smoked.

Smoking does really age you, so good luck in giving up!
yes, smoking dehydrates, causes wrinkles
smoking will have an effect on your skin-s appearence, as does drinking alcohol. your skin will probably improve, but it all depends on how long you have been smoking for and how many per day. good luck giving up - sure you will feel benefits of it.
You might not look younger but you will feel better about your self :)
Your skin will really improve - the tone and texture. I gave up smoking six months ago and my skin looks much brighter!.
Will I look younger then if I quit smoking? -