How did you quit smoking? Especially if your life was challenging at the time? -

Friday, September 7, 2012

How did you quit smoking? Especially if your life was challenging at the time? -


How long have you been smoke free?
Cold turkey or nicotine replacement?
What did you do when angry? bored? restless? obsessing?
I have issues galore right now. Money issues, career, being dumped and can-t stop thinking about her, I think I made bad choices over the years with friends and while their good people, I just don-t want to be around them- I could go on and on. On top of all this I-m beating myself up about slipping or relapsing with the smoking and am getting ready to give it another wirl tomorow and am certain of being faced with the same emotions then. I also live next door to my family and must interact with them and a couple of them push my buttons constantly. It-s sticky -cause there-s a lot of love- my father is just very demanding and selfish- but he-s old- it-s not like I can just move away and ignore him. I have to stand up to him and I do- but the end reult is me being furious with him first and then myself. Oh man...
The Easy Way, by Alan Carr. All I-ll say is read it for yourself and let me know how you make out.
Hi,

Great post! Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I-ve ever done in my life, and I thought I wasn-t addicted!

Here-s what I tried before finding success: hypnosis, those fake cigaretts, the nicotine patch, and group therapy....none worked.

I finally tried this HERBAL patch I bought 6 months ago on the net. They claim a 97% success rate. Well, it worked! They had a sweet deal which was a free 10 day trial for only $3.95 including shipping (it-s regularly $53 for 10 days)!!

I don-t know if they still have that deal, but it-s worth a try.


http://www.alllsite.info/stop-smoking-fr…


Good Luck
Life is always challenging. I quit smoking 25 years ago. I went cold turkey and gave it up. no regrets. to deal with stress now I go running. that also kept me from gaining the 10 or so pounds smokers do when they quit. Now the smell of a cigarette makes me so I can-t breath. If out of everything I-ve done for myself that was one of the best. I gave up a nicotine addiction for a runners high
I didn-t
in-patient works sometimes
my father quit tobacco after 38 years doing, both smoke and smokeless, and he quit after meeting my son, his first grandson, he knew that he wouldn-t be around to enjoy him if he didn-t quit. cold turkey, use your mind it is more powerful than any drug. focus on something or someone you love and go for it. i know you can be successful.
How did you quit smoking? Especially if your life was challenging at the time? -