Have you quit smoking? -

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Have you quit smoking? -


I quit smoking about a year and a half ago.
I smoked for about 5 years.

Why haven-t you quit smoking?
And if you have, has it effected your life?
I have, it was getting too expensive and getting even more.
After 12 years it-s time to quit. I-ve had a really long look @ everything the money used to buy smokes should be saved for a house deposit ; while dealing with the withdrawal ~ might need planning ~ water, mints, joining the gym. shoes for walking plan to do things that i wouldn-t normally do.
Having a good support of people around u who are going to be there when times are really tough, would be a good help.
It-s already changed my life as i don-t feel like smoking I would rather smell clean then stale! and i can see the bank account getting larger!!
I quit for 9 years then like an idiot started again now its time to quit all over again
after smoking since i was twelve i have finally almost broke it every now and then i have to have maybe two or three in quick succession but im stopping even that by holding out until i just have to have one but a few years ago it used to be much worse and im happy with my progress so far. i also run a lot now and eat healthily and drink much less frequently. so all in all it has helped me so far.
Have you quit smoking? -