HOW WILL I QUIT SMOKING WHEN ALL MY FRIENDS SMOKE? -

Friday, March 11, 2016

HOW WILL I QUIT SMOKING WHEN ALL MY FRIENDS SMOKE? -


i-ve been smoking since february and i wish i never started! anyway ive said so many times i-d quit but then i go out to my friends and there all smoking..and i cant ask them to not smoke in front of me cause they all need their smokes so any tips!
plus i dont even no where to start when giving up its so hard
It sounds like you are probably too young to be trying to quit. Wait a few years until you have mostly non-smoking friends. Until then, smoke and enjoy yourself.
You do this by eradicating every cigarette you-ve had stored away in the house before making this decision. I failed once because there was a carton in the freezer and when I wanted to relapse, I had the fix at my fingertips. It-s not your friends- fault, as smokers typically light up once an hour and you probably hang out much longer than that. It-s very unrealistic to expect them to go without all the time. If you don-t go cold turkey, use the gum instead of the patch.
If your friends don-t respect you enough to stop smoking in front of you, then maybe they aren-t really your friends. As for the quiting issue- I would try that chewing gum that helps you stop and if you aren-t much of a chewer try a stick on patch. If it-s a permanent thing, then try not to have contact with cigaretts in the first place. If none of this helps, than I would call a phychiatrist to help you. Good Luck!
You just got to get some help.... Most of my friends smoke.
When I decided to stop, I got help in the site:

http://smoke.freebies-and-trials.com

In the first week it was easy for me, I stayed in Home, and take some natural products to help me.

In the second week , I return to my habits and It was a bit hard in the first 2 days.

Right now , whenever I am with my friends , they smoke and I just simply don′t care.
ask them not to smoke in front of you
HOW WILL I QUIT SMOKING WHEN ALL MY FRIENDS SMOKE? -