I quit smoking and now want to eat non-stop, how do I stop myself from doing this? -

Thursday, March 17, 2016

I quit smoking and now want to eat non-stop, how do I stop myself from doing this? -


I don-t want medication or nicotine patches.
Chew gum!
Honey it is just tough - I found success (finally) with a combo of exercise and the patch. I only used the patch for about two weeks and worked out every day. Once you get over that physical withdrawl portion, you-re home free. You honestly can do it. No one ever told me that when you get past the physical addiction, you don-t even think about it. And I quit more than eight years ago. You-re in my thoughts and prayers. Get moving and you won-t eat so much.
smoke!
Everytime you feel like you want to smoke or eat, take a short walk. That works for me.
my advice is take up smoking again lol
exercise more, it will cancel out the extra food. Reach for low fat snacks. Fruit, jello, etc.
gum!!!!!!!!
Find something to do that doesnt allow you to eat all the time or smoke.. volunteer....
I would knock myself out with pills till the nicotine left my system but I love smoking too much to quit.
I quit smoking and now want to eat non-stop, how do I stop myself from doing this? -