Quit smoking / chewing tobacco / dipping and now Im having nightmares and lucid dreams? -

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Quit smoking / chewing tobacco / dipping and now Im having nightmares and lucid dreams? -


I quit all nicotine products about a week ago and I-ve since started having nightmares. I quit cold turkey, so no patches or gum could be the cause. I-ve been waking up 7-8 times a night at different hours after having crazy dreams, some are nightmares and some are just confusing. I haven-t had a solid nights sleep in a week and I could really use any feedback or help. Is this related to quitting? Does it last long? Any remedies?
I quit Monday, and though they haven-t been horrible nightmares..I have had some crazy dreams too. I did read it-s normal and it-s even normal to dream about smoking in your dreams. I haven-t done that part yet, but I hope these dreams go away. I just feel exhausted. I need a good night-s sleep.

I don-t remember if it lasts long or not. I-m THINKING I read a few weeks, but I can-t swear on it.

Good luck and hope you get a good night-s rest too!
Quit smoking / chewing tobacco / dipping and now Im having nightmares and lucid dreams? -