I would like to know what side effects there may be from using Champ ix to quit smoking.? -

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I would like to know what side effects there may be from using Champ ix to quit smoking.? -


The only side effect that has been reported to my pharmacist is feeling a little sick to your stomach. Someone else told me there were some serious ones, such as depression, anger, thoughts of suicide...but the person cannot remember where they read about it. Would someone be able to tell me where I can find more information on Champ ix? Thank you
Sweetie, I dont know any of the side effects of it, but its called Chantix
chantix..
ive read some things about dreams. the dreams thing terrified me. its online under chantix not champ ix
I would like to know what side effects there may be from using Champ ix to quit smoking.? -