I had laryngitis for over 10 weeks so quit smoking, its been 3 months i still have a dodgy voice amp; cant sing? -

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I had laryngitis for over 10 weeks so quit smoking, its been 3 months i still have a dodgy voice amp; cant sing? -


I had acute/chronic laryngitis, the doc said i had to quit smoking, so i did, its been 3 months, and my voice is still husky, ive been resting it, and drinking, and i cannot sing even a note...its just a struggle, Any advice greatly appreciated? Thanks
I think you need to call your doctor back, there may be something that he can recommend to soothe your throat a little more effectively than the honey that I normally suggest to my patients.
Your decision to quit smoking was a very important step that will serve as a positive reserve for the rest of your life-I applaud you for that! Congratulations on your efforts and God bless.
I had laryngitis for over 10 weeks so quit smoking, its been 3 months i still have a dodgy voice amp; cant sing? -