Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


I have been smoking for 9 years now. I need to quit smoking, but part of my problem is that I really do enjoy smoking. What is the best way to quit? Please, no -just stop- answers.
Like everything in life, different things effect people differently. I did a combo of lozenge for a few days and then cold turkey after that. From what I-ve heard, getting a prescription for Chantix is a pretty painless way. You continue to smoke for about a week while taking this pill and then stop cold a week later. I think it blocks your nicotine receptors in the brain so they start tasting like crap.

Believe me when I say that I too enjoyed smoking. Or at least I thought I did. I smoked 2+ packs a day for more than 20 years. Once you-ve got some quit time under your belt you-ll see that you didn-t enjoy it as much as you thought you did.

Good luck!
Smoking need company to make it fun. If all your friends around you do not smoke, then you will not feel the fun. Chew something when you have the urge to smoke.
You can try to cut down slowly by 3 packets to 1 packets to few sticks and to 1 stick.
Try to play outdoor games as these games may keep you temporarily not to smoke.
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -