I quit smoking and would like to put a day counter on my desktop any ideas? -

Thursday, November 16, 2017

I quit smoking and would like to put a day counter on my desktop any ideas? -


It would be like a counter starting the day I quit and turns over each day so I can mark my success
try the yahoo widget engine, there sure have exactly what you are looking for
Make a word doc with the date you stopped as the title and choose an icon.
Congratulations!!! Quiting smoking is very hard, but worth it in so many ways. Its been 8 mo. for me now. It has gotten easier every day. I don-t really miss it anymore. I use to mark each day off on a calendar, but after 6 mo. I stopped. Good Luck - stick with it. You can do it!!!
CONGRATULATIONS for quitting smoking....

hi i quit smoking after 12 years i feel excellent about and i can now call myself a non-smoker. It has been 5 months now and I don-t feel like one or need one. Bascially what I did was let me best friend know and everyone else and on my calendar I actually marked the date that I quit and now everyday that a certain day comes up I can actually say I have quit x amount of days.
After a couple of days it becomes weeks then months. I am looking towards my first year. So maybe you shouldn-t count by days but count by your goals and expectations.
I quit smoking and would like to put a day counter on my desktop any ideas? -