NEED HELP! Im going to attempt to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

NEED HELP! Im going to attempt to quit smoking? -


I-ve been smoking for almost four years and only smoke 6 or 7 cigarettes a day, but on previous attempts to quit I didn-t even last 3 days. I-m already clinicaly deppresed and frankly even the idea of quitting scares the **** out of me but my mom found out I was smoking (I-m only 14) and now I have to quit. Anyone have any good tips? Thx.
Perhaps you should investigate the nicorette activestop program that you can find in a web search for -nicorette activestop-.
YAY quit smoking. :) Im proud of u lol
you started when you were 10?


hmmm
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
switch the way you do things...if you always talk on the phone with a cigarette, talk inside where you can-t smoke...if you usually have a cig after class, have a lollipop or gum. you-re addiction isn-t really very physical, it is psycological...so it is breaking a habit. everytime you want to smoke say -I don-t smoke- you have to repattern your brain. and take it day by day. think of how much money you will save youreself (never mind the health factor) If you spent 5 bucks every 2 days, in one year that would be over 180 bucks!!! reward yourself for going a week without, then two, etc- something small and just be proud of yourself for doing something difficult. you may find you feel better once those nicotine and drug combos in the cigs are out of your system for good as well. good luck.
You have made the right decision, good for you!!

I smoked for 7 years, from 14 to 21. I tried many times to give up, with many different methods: cold turkey, habit replacement, nicotine patches, gum and lozenges... but all failed.

I finally quit using the Allan Carr method. Allan Carr is a guy who wrote a book -Easy Way to Stop Smoking-, and then later developed a program based on the book.

I quit by going to the library and borrowing the book... I read the book that day and haven-t smoked since (it-s been 4 years now). I know it sounds too good to be true, but it works! The book/program has a 95% success rate, as opposed to 40% success from nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).

Now, I am a pharmacy student and part of my job is to sell NRT, but I am always reluctant because I know that you can borrow the book for FREE, rather than pay for NRT (or cigarettes for that matter). As I say to my patients, give it a go. It won-t cost you anything, and if it doesn-t work, you haven-t lost out! All the best.
I used a great technique called EFT. I stopped without having any cravings. It-s a very easy to do, free and efficient solution.
You can find out more information and even get a free (donate if you want) consultation here:
http://www.info-santanyi.com/eftservice/…

Just stop right now and take up some physical exercise.
After a while, both of these activities will help lift the depression too. Have a bit of pride and confidence in yourself.
first you have to make the decision.
you either smoke, or you dont.
there is no two ways about it.

when you want to stop - which is the only right answer to -should i or should i not- - just STOP.

then drink a glass of water EVERY time you feel like lighting up. remind yourself you are kind to your body, to your money and to your mother by not smoking.

last but not least - find some non smoking friends.

you should be fine.
just do it!
watch the video below and don-t pick one up again. It-s as simple as that.
NEED HELP! Im going to attempt to quit smoking? -