What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, November 9, 2017

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


i-m thinking it might just be that time....
look at the cigarette
- be bigger - stronger than it.
I have successfully quit smoking by going cold turkey.
My Aunt who was just diagnosed with emphysema got the laser, two weeks later back to smoking
My mother, tried the gum, two days later.


drink gasoline
cold turkey.
it takes alot of willpower, though =/
try using that nicotin ( or however it is spelt) gum..
i have herd it works..
Every time you want one shoot yourself in the foot. Lets see if you want to smoke then!
Cold Turkey!! no just joking. You should take one way every week. So if you smoke 15 a week just do 14. then keep on taking one away. that-s how my boyfriend did it. and it worked.
By taking just one away a week, your body wont get sick or anything. I hope i helped some.
Think about all the benefits of quitting and find something else to chew on/suck besides cigarettes. Get rid of all your cigarettes and don-t be around smokers or watch anyone smoking. Have someone quit with you or coach you to quitting.
I-m very proud of you for making the decision to quit. I heard cold turkey helps, and also here-s a website that may help you quit:


http://www.smokefree.gov/


Good luck!!
Don-t put anything in your mouth and light it.
I agree with the -cold turkey- method. I suggest you forget about the nicotine gum because someone I know tried that stuff and just got addicted to the gum and wanted more and more. Just try REALLY hard.
lite all your smokes on fire, uh wait nevermind.
I know someone is using the patch and it seems to be working really well for them. they said they still goes out for cigarette breaks and just stands there or takes a pen cap with them and pretends to smoke that. Hope that helps!
there is the new medication called Chantix...it works for alot of my customers..im a pharmacy tech
(Sarcastically) Wow there are some really funny people answering this question.

It also really annoys me when people who have never smoked answer stop smoking questions, ok enough ranting back to your question.

Smoking is more of a psychological addiction than a physical one. If you really want to quit you must discover the reasons why you smoke and then eliminate or change these thought processes. As soon as I dealt with my psychological reasons for smoking I quit, first time and more importantly for good.

Once you deal with the psychological side of smoking it makes the quitting process easy, no matter your level of addiction.

Quitting smoking does not require any patches, gums, herbs or anything like that. These methods are expensive, time consuming and simply do not work. All that is required is a bit of motivation, self belief and determination.

Visit our site to join our inspirational 12 day e-course. You can also download our free book -36 Powerful Superfoods- to help fight weight gain and start mending damage caused by smoking.

Good Luck and Good Quitting
get help from profesionals. or call 1 800 662 8887
they help my ouncle stop smoking
don-t buy any..you cant smoke what you don-t buy...sorry im not a smoker and never have been...so i cant really say i know how you feel...to me the answer is as simple as...just don-t smoke.
Think to yourself... what am I doing to my body?

When you smoke you are putting about a half cup of tar in your lungs every year. Making it harder for your body to function properly. The best way is to throw away that pack in your pocket right now. Always have something to chew on or suck on... gum or mints or something. PEZ were originally created to help people stop smoking so you might want to try those. I know they are very fun to eat. If you feel the urge to have a smoke tell yourself NO. It-s for your own good and for your spouses and children-s health. You can also try nicorette or those patch things.

I-ve never smoked. But from research I-ve done this is what I-ve come up with.

Maddy

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11) May God be with you!
go to rehab you dut
Smoke one ciggerate less each day so say if u smoke 7 a day then the nex day try smoking only 6 ciggerates and u can continue that for 2-5 days then keep on going less by one and evenrualy u will get down to 1 ciggerate and then u can start using those nicatine gums.(i hear they help) Also try rewarding ur self with something good or something that u like. Hope i helped and good luck:)
chew gum
For me it-s cold turkey. AND to STAY QUIT, I make sure I have things to do to fill the time I used to spend smoking.
Some people are addicted to nicotine and need the patch or gum or whatever. Some people, like me, are addicted to the action of smoking. The going outside to smoke with friends, or smoking while driving... that kind of thing.
I find that I have to fill my time, all of it. If I get too bored I-ll want to smoke. And you don-t have to eat junk if you choose to fill your cravings with food, you can chew on a carrot or have some celery.
I can stop anytime easily, but it-s only when I-m bored I find myself thinking about going to buy a pack.
So, I get online and play chess or read a magazine or go for a walk. And, I don-t go outside with the other smokers even though they say they miss me. You gotta fill your brain with something else.
Keep your self busy, so you don-t think about it.
What is the best way to quit smoking? -