Can anyone give me help to quit smoking forever? -

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Can anyone give me help to quit smoking forever? -


I smoked for 20 years and have stopped for 10 weeks now. I used patches (available from NHS) and prepared myself very well by changing some routines, especially in the morning. I haven-t found it anything like as hard as I thought I would. I also read the Allen Carr Easyway book which is a great help. The book tells you not to use patches but I found the combination worked for me.
If it helps I feel SO much better since I stopped, can really notice the money I-m saving and my skin looks 10 years younger!
Quitting Smoking was one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I had a lot of support. It was also one of the best things I have ever done in my life.

Quit smoking hypnosis programs are one of many choices and have proven to eliminate the conditioned urge to smoke.

Although quitting smoking can be an unsuccessful and painful experience for some, those who utilize self hypnosis have a far greater rate of success because it makes the process easier.

Quitting smoking can be a drag, but you can successfully quit when you know what to expect, are motivated, have social support, and create a personal game plan.

Stopping smoking requires desire, determination, and commitment, but the more you learn about your options and prepare for quitting, the easier it will be.

You can go to the site below to find out what would be the best choice for you. I hope this helps.
Don-t feel bad about not being able to quit through going cold turkey or by cutting down. Cutting down doesn-t work because it gives nicotine the power, not the other way around. The vast majority will fail to quit using these methods.

Smoking is more of a psychological addiction than a physical one. If you really want to quit you must discover the reasons why you smoke and then eliminate or change these thought processes.

Once you deal with the psychological side of smoking it makes the quitting process easy, no matter your level of addiction.

Quitting smoking does not require any patches, gums, hypnosis or anything like that. These methods are expensive, time consuming and simply do not work. All that is required is a bit of motivation, self belief and determination.

Visit our blog for more information and to download our free book.
Good Luck and Good Quitting

when i quit smoking I just went cold turkey. it my opinion its easier that lowering the amount of nicotine by weeks. give it about a month and the worst will be over (headaches, cravings, etc.) also, it helped me to convince myself that I really hate it (the smell, the sore through, short breath, less energy). you might also try replacing your habit with candy that you eat every time or just about every time you feel a craving. hard candy helps. i tried the nicotine gum and i don-t think it worked for me, but don-t rule it out before you try it. if you really wanna quit, you might try everything and everything to kick the bad habit. Good Luck!
I-m a non-smoker, but I have heard the -secret- to quit smoking.
The this is, you have to want to quit. If you don-t want to quit very bad, that makes it harder.
Another way, think -If I smoke, my baby smokes too.- I-m sure you wouldn-t let your baby smoke after it-s born. Same goes with after it-s born, you or someone else smokes and the baby smokes too (2nd hand smoke). Would you want other people smoking around your baby? If not, think of that.
Now, do you want to quit ? Think of another way, stop smoking for awhile and when you want to buy a pack, put the 4 bucks (or the amount you would have spent). At the end of the year, count how much you would have spent on them (that much saved!). You can buy somethingyou couldn-t before!
Remember, you (really) have to want to quit, if you don-t want to, it won-t work.
This family member was having trouble one day, the doc told him for years to quit, but his b.p. was up, he wasn-t feeling right. He finally quit smoking - his (10 cup) coffee a day in one day.
I gave up each time I got pregnant but then started again after except for the last time I just didnt start again that was 10 years ago, it is hard but each day you don-t have one it gets easier, even now thought there are times when I could just light up but knowing I have not smoked for this long stops me because I know if I did start again I might not be able to stop again.

It is very hard but persevere it is well worth in the end not just health wise but financially as well, I don-t know how people can afford it these days with the price of cigarettes.
Try Chantix, its a prescription med and works VERY WELL!! and also try reading the book The Easy Way to Quit Smoking by Allen Carr, there-s no way u wont be able to quit, its a sure thing and u will look forward to quitting and be happy about it!
Try the patch. Also, hypnosis works for a lot of people, but most importantly you-ve got to make up your own mind that you really WANT to quit and commit to it!
--------------------------------------
http://QuitSmokingProductsReview.com
dear friend.
IKNOW QUIT SMOKING IS VERY DEFECLT U MIGHT SMOK HEAVLY SO U CANNOT QUIT SMOKING EASLY PUT U CAN IT ISNOTIMPOSIPOL SO U MAY SMOK 20CIGARITS IN ADAY U MAY MAKE IT 18OR 17 IN THE NEXT DAY THEN 15 THEN10 THEN 7 THEN 4 THEN U QUIT IT.
AT LAST BE SURE U CAN QUIT SMOKING.MY BROTHER HAS FALLOWED THES PLAN AND HE SUCCEED SO IAM SURE U WILL DO IT AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH SUS
Hi there, my aunt smoked for 27 years and only stopped when pregnant. She went to the Uk for a working holiday and saw a hypnotist. He hypnotised her and now she has been smoke free for 4 years. Try it its gotta work. : )

use the nicoderm patch. i-ve been smoke free for 5 years. you have to WANT to quit smoking too, though. Use toothpicks, etc as fake cigarettes.
First, you have to WANT to stop smoking. If you don-t actually want to quit you won-t be able to.
i know this will be hard but my dad just stopped buying them. he hasnt smoked in 3 years. it was hard but you can break a habit in 24 days
don-t buy them any more and start chewing candy my dad did that and he hasn-t smoke in so many years now
Ok what you have to 1st is stop smoking
Just say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone give me help to quit smoking forever? -