What is the best way to quit smoking naturaly? cuz cold turkey dont work for me? -

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

What is the best way to quit smoking naturaly? cuz cold turkey dont work for me? -


When you are really, truely ready to quit, you will be able to do it cold turkey. I tried pills, the patch, the inhaler, nicorette gum...nothing worked. When I finally made up my mind to do it, I just did it. I smoked for 19 years...been smoke free for 31/2! You can do it!
(I ate bushels of hard candy for about a month!!! LOL)
Studies have shown cold turkey is the more frustrating but most effective way.

It takes less time and once you-ve completely gone through withdrawal you have less of a chance of going back.

Gobble gobble
The best way to stop smoking is to quit it imediately As soon as u will leave it u will face fallowing problems.
OVERCOME THEM AND ENJOY LIFE.
1The body will start self cleaning toxins from lungs ,blood,As the process continues because of smoking habit u go for ciggaratte to filfull the nicotine which was removed from body ,u call it as habit. so dont lit any more cigarette After few days u will get habituated of this.
2. If u can do this then ur mind will search 100 reasons why to take cigarette and will justify reasons. KEEP BELIEF IN GOD AND USE UR WILL POWER TO REMAIN ON UR DECISION TO LEAVE CIGARETTE.
AND DONT TAKE ANY SABSTITUTE FOR CIGARETTE.
#3 If u feel uneasy take friends or relative help and tell freely ur problem to them or to me, Do take medical help and suggetions or consultancy from family docter,
4,Finally change ur daily routine for somedays and enjoy.
Smoking can be causes by an oral fixation, like when your nervouse it is a habit to have a cigarette in your hands, try gum :) It keeps you buzy and lowers stress.
I-m not trying to be funny, but try going to a doctor and finding out that you have stage-3 lung cancer. Then you-ll quit right there on the spot. That-s what my sister did, but she died last than a year later.

I still grieve her death everyday.
I started smoking for a very stupid reason. when i was in college some guy was smoking next to me. Stupid me thought i would try one and that would be that. Boy was i wrong. i came home for Christmas and my dad warned me that i would get addicted. I just did not listen. I have smoked on and off for the past 9 years. My doc gave me a new drug called chantix. you keep smoking while you take the first pack of of the drug (i think its 10 days) and than you stop smoking, but keep taking the pills until you are ready to stop. My advice for those who smoke or are thinking about it. DONT even have one cig.. once you do you are hooked and for those who already do smoke. STOP. i know its easier said than done, but you will feel better, you will smell better and most of all..you will live lot longer.
I used nicotine gum, exercise, and chewed on regular gum and straws.
Good luck!
What is the best way to quit smoking naturaly? cuz cold turkey dont work for me? -