My Husband has been a smoker since the age of 18, he is now 29. How can I help him quit smoking? -

Monday, October 1, 2018

My Husband has been a smoker since the age of 18, he is now 29. How can I help him quit smoking? -


Chantix worked for me after trying everything else.
The best thing for him would be a prescription drug call Chantix - it is new and is specifically for quitting smoking. It is an amazing medication that completely removes the desire to smoke after a very short time. Make him an appointment with his doctor to get a prescription. I-ve seen so many people quit smoking with this drug (my step-dad, father-in-law, mother-in-law, numerous friends and COUNTLESS patients). You will be very happy with the results, I promise!
I STARTED TO smoke when i was 20
till 38 i smoked
at 38 i was smoking 30 - 35 cig daily
my wife told me to stop
she made promises
one day my children asked me if they can smoke tooo.
that day i planned to stop
finally i went to achruch and without telling any one
i asked god if he can help me stop this habit
and i stopped from that movement
its 4 years now
i have never touched
or have any problem
i am felling better than before
its in the mind
make up the mind
and nothing is impossible
all you can do is encourage him,his will power and maybe the patches or gum will help.keep candy,gum,things like that around the house too.and beware he will be cranky.
Seriously the best thing to do is not nag, it is an addiction that he can only give up when he is ready.
it is never too late.
tell him how much it is damaging his health, how expensive, how horrible and smelly they are. do you have kids? ask if he wants them to grow up smoking (he is their role model) or if he wants them to be fatherless because he has died of a smoking related illness. Lay heavy guilt trips on him, get him patches, take him to a smoking cessation clinic, drag him round a cancer ward in hospital, refuse to sleep with him, take away all his money.....do anything!!!!
it is the best thing you can ever do for him.
Good luck.
My Husband has been a smoker since the age of 18, he is now 29. How can I help him quit smoking? -