Has anyone tried acupuncture to quit smoking? Results? How about Chantix??? Side Effects??? -

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Has anyone tried acupuncture to quit smoking? Results? How about Chantix??? Side Effects??? -


I took Chantix for about 3 months (October 06-December 06). It worked great for me. Main side effects I had included upset stomach (during week 1 when I took the medicine and when I smoked and only for about 30 minutes after taking the medicine in all the other weeks), problems sleeping (week 1) and really weird, vivid dreams (entire time). Other than that, it worked great.

I highly recommend it. If you decide to take it find out if your insurance will cover it. If not, call around to various pharmacies and price shop. My insurance covered it so I just got it at the local Walgreens but one person I know said it was cheaper at Costco (no membership required to use their pharmacy).
My mom is not a heavy smoker, but she wanted to quit the habbit all together so she tried Chantix two weeks ago and so far so good! No cravings or anyhting! My cousin also tried it and she said it only took her a month. Good luck to you!
Chantix is an excellent way to quit smoking with minimal short-lived side effects. For more Chantix information, please click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

My friend and her husband did the acupuncture and they did stop smoking. Prior to acupuncture they tried everything under the sun with no success. After the acupuncture treatment the doctor told them to wear a rubber band on their wrist and whenever they had the urge they were to snap it against there skin. They were able to go back for acupuncture as many times as they needed to fight the cravings but after only 4 visits they didn-t need anymore treatments and they kicked the habit and have not smoked since. This was about 5 months ago.
Acupuncture will work if you desperately want to quit if not your wasting your money and time,i know from experience acupuncture in the ear is a wee bit painful,but if u desperately want to quit it works
My husband did the acupuncture and it works. No side effects at all.
Has anyone tried acupuncture to quit smoking? Results? How about Chantix??? Side Effects??? -