I just quit smoking and feel like punching someone in the face? Should I? -

Monday, October 1, 2018

I just quit smoking and feel like punching someone in the face? Should I? -


Uuumm let me think about that . NO!!!! I quit smoking to. I sat down and thought about what I did differently this time, I have been keeping my hands busy. For example I am on the computer more, I have been doing more around the house. If I think about a cigarette, I get up and find something to distract me. Your off to a good start. If you cant handle it you might want to invest in the nicorette gum. Good luck to ya.

Its only been a week for me.
I think this is one of your best decisions. You will have days like this, but, you must know what are the advantages of quitting:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/cigarette…


This will keep you motivated throughout. My friend was chain smoker and he quit. He use to say, just be mentally strong and you can do it. Here are some tips that helped him:

http://www.knowabouthealth.com/8-easy-ti…

A couple of friends of mine are trying to quit smoking and everytime they try, they wind up punching someone or fighting. Seems to work for them, maybe you should try it. Just don-t get beat up.
Yes. Find the most annoying person on your office that you wanted to punch in the face even before you quit and punch her square in the face. You have a good excuse!
Yes, you need a replacement for not smoking anymore. A replacement will help you withdraw the desire to smoke a lot faster.
yes, absolutely. Make sure it is someone in law enforcement that way you will be arrested and put in jail where you can-t smoke and the temptation will be taken away. good luck
Don-t unless you-re looking to get in trouble.
Absolutly. Do it twice in fact, and then a kick in the balls.
you should punch yourself in the face
I just quit smoking and feel like punching someone in the face? Should I? -