What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Monday, October 1, 2018

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


Cold turkey - that-s how I did it!!
Honestly, cold turkey. Don-t buy anymore cigs and don-t use any patch or gum. Use your own will power. Cuase if you can do it on your own then it won-t be hard staying off. I-ve heard that smoking is part of an oral fixation and that when people stop smoking they start eating and may gain weight. But that part is up to you to control. I know couple of people who have quit recently and they long time smokers, over 20 years. They say you can stop but YOU have to really want to stop.
Will power and relaxation. If u do pranayams regularly, u will not feel the urge to smoke. Lots of my acquaitances have stopped/reduced smoking/drinking.
start practising non smoking habits.............
Cold Turkey. It-s true but you have to convince yourself first, not everyone else.

http://www.quitguide.com


-gives you all the information you need on quit, and the effects of smoking and quitting.
This is strange, but true. I never would have believed it ,but it happened to me and I am still in shock! My doctor prescribed me Welbutrin-and it actually worked. I had heard they pass it out at meetings for people who want to quit smoking, but the idea seemed absolutely absurd. I am still amazed-you should try it.
cold turkey playa!
Fasting for three days. Here-s some info...
http://www.freedomyou.com/addiction/toba…
And just so you know, fasting is completely healthy if you do it right and it-s very good for you. This website has lots of info on the benefits. Good luck, though, however you go about it!!! And if you slip up.. quit again.
Cold turkey. But, pick up a healthy -addiction- such as working out, running, etc.
eat healthy and drink lots of grapefruit juice...especially when you get cravings. the vitamin C cleans your blood of nicotine and the sour/bitter taste of grapefruit juice kills the taste in your mouth that signals the want for a cigarette.
Dont buy the ciggerates.
Lobelia! It not only calms the body down, but it also tricks the body into thinking it has been given nicotene when it hasn-t!
Also, drink distilled water. This will flush the nicotene out of your system quicker.
Lastly, identify your triggers. Mine were when I was on the phone, when I had coffee - behind the steering wheel. I put carrot sticks, celery sticks - cinnamin sticks in these places for the hand/mouth fixation. I-ve been smoke free for over 10 years.
Good luck.
Quitting smoking is easy; I-ve done it a thousand times.
STAYING quit it hard.
Try eating candies!
I quit by reading a book from Allen Carr -Easy Way to Quit Smoking.- I finished the slim book in one day and haven-t touched a cigarette since I finished the last word. But you first WANT to quit smoking. After you read the book, and you quit smoking, you can come back and choose me for best answer... that-s how confident I am that you-ll quit. Visit his website www.allencarrseasyway.com
this is how i quit. instead of lighting up, -smoke- a cut carrot that fits your hand or celery that fits your hand. as you take a drag, you will have something to chew on. believe it or not, for me this was a great solution to quit smoking. the greatest thing is after a few weeks, your tastebuds will again rejoice and all of your food will taste delicious. now quit worrying about how much weight you could gain. quitting smoking is far more healthy than gaining weight.
Hi,
Since I quit, I-m constanly now being asked -How Do I Stop Smoking?-
I really emphathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that

All the best..


http://tinyurl.com/t7a82

cold turkey.... u have 2 really want 2 quite trust me it will work...everytime u feel like a smoke get someting else 2 chew or suck on
Try the patch (Nicoderm). I-ve heard a lot of people have quit using those.
i have tried many times. I have heard all types of suggestions. Some weird ones and some obvious ones. I think the best help for me surrounding my self with positive people. WHo support my breaking a really hard habbit. And even if they didnt understand how hard it really is, to still support me. And finding other things to do when I would smoke the most (on the computer, phone and in my car)! Good luck!!
What is the best way to quit smoking? -