I quit smoking for 3 days and like an idiot smoked yesterday.. Now today I feel like crap. It takes 72 hours? -

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I quit smoking for 3 days and like an idiot smoked yesterday.. Now today I feel like crap. It takes 72 hours? -


to remove nicotine from your system, and I was doing fine and screwed it up.

How can I get this nicotine out of my system so I can start feeling better?

FAST!
Quit again. Iv-e quit now for ten months 2 of those using chantix which works great. I still have days i want one after all this time. It gets easier though.
Try to quit again. I don-t know about everyone else but i quit a month ago and i still get cravings. Although it is so much easier to say NO now. Try a gum or patch to overcome the Habit of smoking. It usually takes about three days for all nicotine to get out of your system and about three weeks before the chance of you lighting one up again reduces. Take it one day at a time.

Good Luck with it.
Smoking is a horrible habit. I quit a 2 pack a day habit using an electronic cigarette. They are amazing. The last time I had a traditional cigarette was an hour before I got my e-cig in the mail. I have not had the desire to smoke a traditional cigarette ever since. They don-t stink at all and you can smoke them indoors at bars and restaurants. I feel a million times better now. Here is a link to the company I buy from. They have one of the best reputations in the e-cig world and great prices. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you.
www.greensmoke.com/learn
The nicotine will leave at its own pace, nothing you can do except to go through the withdrawal and remember not to slip again, since as you know it takes just one to bring back all the symptoms!
I quit smoking for 3 days and like an idiot smoked yesterday.. Now today I feel like crap. It takes 72 hours? -