Has anyone else quit smoking years ago but still craves cigarettes (nicotine!) all the time? -

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Has anyone else quit smoking years ago but still craves cigarettes (nicotine!) all the time? -


I sometimes still crave a cigarette, even though I quit a few years ago... anyone else? why are cigarettes so freakin- good?
I quit like 2 years ago from ciggs ! And everytime i-m stressed or sick all i want is a freakin ciggarette !
i-ve never smoked, but i have a cousin who-s quit, and she says she craves sometimes. its because you-re brain is so used to the nicotine, that it feels it constantly need more. i bet it also depends how long you smoked and how much nicotine you had in your system every day. you can try patches instead of cigarettes, though.
I know what you mean. I smoked for twenty years and in the beginning I loved it but then it became just habit and my clothes and car stunk. I quit 6 years ago and I feel great. Hey, it does get easier every day that you don-t smoke it gets better. I still like the smell of a cigerette but luckily and hopefully I never smoke again. But I do know where you are coming from MJ. Don-t do it.
I started smoking when i was 13 now im 22. i quit for the second time in my life a month ago. i dont have that much cravings at all the last time i quit was 3 years ago for seven days i didnt smoke and i gained 10 lbs!

this time its different i dont know why but im really not having any cravings ever im just sick of cigs i think there nasty!
chew gum
Has anyone else quit smoking years ago but still craves cigarettes (nicotine!) all the time? -