I quit smoking on jan 1st and what i wanted to know is what can i expect now? -

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I quit smoking on jan 1st and what i wanted to know is what can i expect now? -


wanted ot know what to expect when will the urges start to go away and when will everything be back to normal..

also iam a big coffee lover and wanted ot know if i can drink decaf coffee instead ...
Good question about cofee. I changed the way I prepare it. No more milk, and the taste it is no longer associated to cigarette.

other tips :
http://index-go.com/health_fitness_medic…



http://index-go.com/health_fitness_medic…

The urge should go away after about three weeks however for about the next year or so you will have to deal with not only moodiness but the coughing up of all kinds of gross stuff while your lungs try to heal themselves as best they can. It is totally worth it though.
congratulations on quitting smoking, hope you stick with it. It-ll feel good to get compliments on how good you smell for a change. :)
It depends on how long you smoked before you quit.. Some effects after you smoke are weight gain, caughing up flemm, and occasionally you-re in a pissy mood. But dont worry it-ll go away as for the weight gain just eat what you usually eat and within time that should go away too. Congratulations by the way and good luck
well..... keep drinking coffee....
not to thank about it
I quit smoking to go on birth control pills almost 2 months ago. Apparently the combination of the pill and cigarettes is very dangerous for later in life, I mean, not like I won-t already be unhealthy later from just smoking, but I guess now I have a daily reminder of a reason to quit. The point is it-s been almost two months and I still get the occasional craving, particularly when I-m around my smoking friends. And I didn-t even smoke every day, maybe a few times a weekend and occasionally at school.
I quit smoking on jan 1st and what i wanted to know is what can i expect now? -