Why are my biopolar moods swings getting worsts and i have quit smoking? -

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Why are my biopolar moods swings getting worsts and i have quit smoking? -


Nicotine is the most addictive drug, worse than heroine. I wouldn-t even consider quitting without the patch, gum or lozenges. Do you have any of those? Nicotine withdrawal is very stressful both mentally and physically. Stress of course will make your illness worse. Good luck honey hope this helps.
I agree; nicotine withdrawal is very difficult, so use strong patches first, then weaker, then not at night, and have things to occupy your hands, and strategies for special occasions, when you would normally smoke. Consider trying www.freehypnosis.com - addictions. I use one of their free ones to help maintain focus.
Smoking is a natural antidepressant, you may have been medicating yourself. Also, depression is a normal part of nicotine withdrawal.
Why are my biopolar moods swings getting worsts and i have quit smoking? -