How can I quit smoking an the easiest way possible? -

Monday, December 10, 2007

How can I quit smoking an the easiest way possible? -


I-m 39 and I had smoke for 20 years of my life.
Any help to reduce the...
1- abstinence syndrome and
2- any alternatives to improve a quickly detoxification
like for instance food or activities...
I will be so apretiated my friends.
Hey there, I recommend using the Self Awareness Method - which is free at the moment and helped me quit after 17 years of smoking a pack a day.

Just go to www.how-to-quit-cigarettes.com and get started. The site tells you exactly how you can try various ways to get rid of the habit.

There are live success stories on the site for you to trust your confidence in.

Just remember, you CAN do it.

The answerer above me refers to an audio file that has helped several people. It is not free and I have tried it and it did not work for me. But I still would suggest trying it as you don-t want to give up any option that can help you quit.
my tia has been smoking mostly all her life and has now quit and its been months since shes picked up a cig.
i would say that is not going to be easy seeing how its an addiction
but, you can try to create a hobby...
when you get the craving or feeling that you need to smoke you can do this hobby to keep you busy and help prevent the -time- you need to smoke
hope this helps...my tia gardens lol

edit: maybe you can be the handyman around the house and try to fix things or remodel, exercise like taking a walk
Hey chechin,

I-ve tried just about every method there is out there with zero success.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.

Eventually a friend told me about a NLP method that eliminates the cravings! check out this article:
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

It’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
It-s one of the most toughest things that I am dealing with. I get a lot of advice from this site. Take a look my friend..
How can I quit smoking an the easiest way possible? -