Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


i want to ASAP!
I have smoked for 31 years.....I just quit 2 months ago.....just stopped....it really does work...I take a drink of water every time I think about a cig....it works....I am so over smoking....good luck
Chantix was the only thing that actually worked for me... Smoke free since January.
Prayer. Pray for help. Get your friends and relatives to pray for you. Get your church to pray for you (prayer list). Ask strangers that you have started up conversations with to pray for you.

The nicotine addiction is the small and easy part to fight. It is the compulsion to smoke that is the hardest to resist. So the gum and the patch never helped me to stop.

Prayer worked for me. I don-t know which person it was, but one of them said a prayer for me to help me quit smoking, and one day, the desire to smoke just went away. It went away for three days, and that was long enough to get me on the wagon, I just needed to keep praying and remain vigilant after that in order to stay quit. I had been smoking for 14 years.

I haven-t smoked for 3 years now.

Good luck to you.
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -