How to quit smoking when your partner smokes like a chimney? -

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How to quit smoking when your partner smokes like a chimney? -


I want to quit smoking, and I know it will bw hard cause my boyfriend smokes constantley. I need to stop smoking cause I have a daughter to think about and to think of all the money that can be put to better use! I need some advise.
Ask him to only smoke outside, and not anywhere around you and your daughter, especially in a vehicle. Hopefully seeing how much better you feel and the money you will save will inspire him to quit also!
You should try to at least see if you can get him to quit with you or at least have him not smoke in your present (and obviously not your daughter-s presence). Hopefully he respects your desire to quit and respect your wishes that he not smoke around you. The difficult part being is he is going to reek of cigarette smoke - which is either going to make you crave one, or totally turn you off because the stench can be bad.
hey its really hard to ans bcoz me too suffering 4m the same pro but let me ans u .....its a gud idea gust go through yoga or meditation ...which helps u to concentrate n go through the work which u like most..
35 years ago my doctor said smoke or die ? my ex wife and son still smoke....
How to quit smoking when your partner smokes like a chimney? -