How do you quit smoking weed? -

Monday, December 10, 2007

How do you quit smoking weed? -


I smoke almost everyday and I want to quit... Any tips? Thanks!
smoke what ya got and then don-t buy anymore seems the most logical and obvious choice. You gotta -not want it- to stop.
Good luck. I really hope you do it. Here-s some incentive. Both my brothers smoked weed every day and both ended up with mental health problems. The sooner you get help the better. Please do it. Ill be so proud of you if you do!


Somebody gave me a thumbs down. Would love to know why!
Call a local drug help center from the yellow pages. There are options...detox, group help, etc. Do what you-re comfortable with. Good choice to quit.
get a job that requires a random drug test
that will make a quit real quick...
just start drinkin
thats what i did
How do you quit smoking weed? -