Trying to quit smoking? -

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Trying to quit smoking? -


hey guys im gonna make this short i guess.
I really have to stop smoking and i was wondering if you guys know what i can do to quit.
I can-t do cold turkey and i-ve got to do this for my family and especially, my friends Rose -- Ashton.
They hate smokers and I know its a bad habit.
I get headaches when i need it and my sister also hates it.
I dont want to chew those commit gums so what else do you think i can do?

thanks guys!
CQ can help you.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j…



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otTQk3Imj…

Honestly, i quit a few years ago and it sure as hell wasn-t easy but what worked best for me was the patch. Also I am a firm believer that if you really want to quit it has to be you that wants to quit and not someone else pushing you. you have to find what you dont like about it and keep thinking about that whenever the urge to smoke comes. Finally, you should do everything you usually do when you have a cigarette and force yourself not to have one. For example, eat a meal and don-t smoke afterward, have a cup of coffee without smoking, or the hardest one, have a beer and dont smoke. although if you can hold off on the alcohol as long as possible i think that would be the best. Eventually I lost the urge to smoke and when i picked up a cigarette a while later i was grossed out by it and thankfully havent smoked since. Hope some of this helps and if you have any question dont hesitate to ask.
I smoked so bad that I had to have a butt before coffee just to get up to make the coffee. I smoked three packs a day when I didn-t to out more if I did. To stop I washed my bathroom with a tooth brush chewed the salt off the pretzels and prayed like crazy also walked till my feet almost fell off and ate half a pound of chocolate every night till finally one day I found I had stopped. This was before the nicotine patches and it has been 20 years. Good lucky you can do it and you will NEVER regret it. I certainly don-t and would rather chew off my right hand then ever go back to smoking. I-ll say a prayer for you

do it cold turkey. Right Now!
stop and say to yourself that this is it.
with time you will loose the urge to smoke. it may not be easy, but you will get there. just look forward to the future when you wont have that urge anymore. everyone looses the urge with time. and so will you. plus, it-s good for you and your family.
you-ll need something to counter weigh this endeavor so start exercising. this too will be hard after smoking, but time is on your side.
This may sound odd but it-s worked for me - just go to a strange city you-ve never been to before. Get a plane ticket to Seattle or Chicago or Atlanta or wherever is close enough to be affordable, and two nights in a hotel. As long as you don-t bring cigarettes with you, the disruption of your regular routine and disorientation at being in a strange place should make it easy not to smoke. The most difficult part of this method is staying smoke free when you get back home. It-s a lot easier not to smoke after 48 hours or longer of already not smoking, though.
Well I knew someone who went on Chantix and they quit. Along with the treatment, there is a website that supports you and really encourages you. You go on it like once a day or something and it gives you encouragement. It-s really cool and I think that-s the best idea.

I am really proud of you for stepping up and making a great choice! Congratulations!
Read The Easy Way to Stop Smoking.
It-s incredibly helpful.


http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Way-Stop-Smok…

the patches worked great for me.start with the 207 mlg patches first for two weeks then go to the 14teen mlg for 2 weeks then the 7 mlg for 2 weeks and she should be done by then.
plastic tub which u inhale dust nicetean from
Trying to quit smoking? -