Laser treatment to quit smoking Madison Wi? -

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Laser treatment to quit smoking Madison Wi? -


I am looking for a laser treatment center to quit smokimg in Madison Wi I cant find one please help
I am not from WI, but my sister did the laser treatment ,to quit smoking ,it really did not work, have you ever .Have you heard of a new treatment with pills ;called -Chantex- read about it ,


http://www.chantex.info/


You -ll get some Idea how it works , and it worked well with my sister,this is some behavior changing completely new and it is like a treatment, it takes about 2 to 3 weeks and slowly you drop the habit ,I have to tell you this , you need a doctor-s prescription and the cost is about $120 for 3 weeks supplements, you don-t need it more than 3 weeks ,if you are a hard core smoker you might get extended to 2 more weeks, . wish u best of luck.
I am not from Wi but let me tell you, don-t waste your money on laser it does not work. I was a smoker for over 36 years and tried any and everything to make me quit. I am now taking the new pill called chantix and so far it-s really working great, a little costly but not as much as smokes. Good luck to you, I-ll be rooting for you.
believe it or not call a chiropractor they seem to be the ones that offer it bout 100 dollars though
You can always try hypnotism...and I-m not trying to be an *** like the guy above me. If you look in the phone book of the nearest major city, you-ll be bound to find one or the other.

Both ideas are a little crazy, so it really doesn-t matter which one you go with.
I found this:

Meriter New Start - Center for Addiction
Quit Smoking Laser Treatment - LaserCare will help you stop smoking or lose ... Madison, WI. 53719. Website. www.meriter.com. Intake Phone Numbers

But I couldn-t find the actual laser treatment info on it. But, maybe if you call they can direct you to where you need to go.

Good luck!
Laser treatment to quit smoking Madison Wi? -