I have quit smoking now after 10 felling stomach upset,vormiting feeling,restlessness are these aftereffect? -

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I have quit smoking now after 10 felling stomach upset,vormiting feeling,restlessness are these aftereffect? -


after 10 years of smoking cigarrate i quit 2 weeks ago lately i am felling restlessness,anxiety,having a vormitting feeling,have loose motions are these aftereffects of quitting
Yes, it will probably take a few weeks for those symptoms to subside ( of course you may want to check with your doctor, you never know). Then it becomes a huge mental game. I quit almost two years ago and there are still times when I want to reach for one. Good Luck
you are having withdrawal symptoms. They will go away soon.
smoke sometimes easy as that...
I have quit smoking now after 10 felling stomach upset,vormiting feeling,restlessness are these aftereffect? -